Discuz! Board

找回密碼
 立即註冊
查看: 1|回復: 0
打印 上一主題 下一主題

In one or two months, ChtMind went from birth to acquisition. When it comes t...

[複製鏈接]

主題

好友

積分

新手上路

跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2024-2-20 14:15:52 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽
In one or two months, ChtMind went from birth to acquisition. When it comes to big models in 2019, nine out of ten people are starting a business, but not many can actually make money. Among all early entrepreneurs, Shi Tianfang, who has not yet graduated from college, should be the lucky one. It only took him one night from having an idea to making ChtMind; from product formation to obtaining the first batch of paying users, his team only took three weeks; from short iteration to final acquisition by the Xmind team, it only took Two months. Source: Provided by interviewee‍ Tianfang’s luck comes from several key choices. Of course, in addition to luck, there is also a reflection of strength. Starting last year, those who have learned a little more about artificial intelligence will feel that I is about to die and there is no chance.

The accuracy rate is not improving, nor is the Armenia WhatsApp Number versatility. The entire industry is filled with a low mood. Large companies are disappearing, and entrepreneurs have even less energy. Tianfang, who majored in artificial intelligence as an undergraduate and has started many businesses in this field. He has worked in games, robots and compilers, and has accumulated more than a dozen entrepreneurial experiences, large and small. But even though he has experienced hundreds of battles, , at that point, I also started to feel confused. "Qiji has some connections with YC and has access to more cutting-edge information." Tianfang said. It was his first choice to quickly seize the opportunity of the I era. In March 2007, he was the first to come into contact with various text applications generated based on ChtGPT. When ChtExcel came out, he began to think about what other entrepreneurial opportunities there were in this wave. "After ChtGPT came out, someone immediately made ChtExcel.

I found in Qiji that the investment industry would sort out ideas, relationships, and industries. I also tried to light up the entrepreneurial map one by one. At that time, text-based PDFs, thinking guides The diagrams haven’t even been released yet, but I found that GPT has stronger logic capabilities and it’s easier to make brain maps.” How can B-side product managers grow rapidly? The product and business architecture is mainly to layer and sort out the entire business workflow, and then abstract the requirements one by one, and map the business requirements to the products in a reasonable way, and finally enable the business data to flow, execute, record, and use in the product. View details > After having the idea, Tianfang did not waste time on verification. Even though the team members were still discussing the execution of the project, according to Tianfang’s recollection, he spent one night to create the prototype of ChtMind. . "In fact, there are no technical difficulties, but we did it early. At that time, ChtGPT was the hottest.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

Archiver|手機版|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 02:34 , Processed in 0.989249 second(s), 27 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X2.5

© 2001-2012 Comsenz Inc.

回頂部 一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |